Use this form to report a residential sanitary sewer or water-in-basement incident (link is external). Please use the online form so (1) we have a record of your submission and (2) you will receive a full copy of it in your email. But you can request a paper form from

Report an Incident


Storm Drains - Please be MP neighborly and keep the storm drains in front of your home cleared of debris. More.

Forest Living - Living in an urban forest presents challenges for MP's sewer systems. More.