Mayor Lynn Eisentrout
Mayor Eisentrout has lived in Minerva Park for more than 33 years and has raised two daughters here. Because Minerva Park provided a great family environment to raise her daughters, she shares residents’ concerns about our safety and future.
Subject to offsite meetings, the Mayor's usual office hours are ...
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday - 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Mayor Eisentrout, the first woman mayor of Minerva Park, took office on January 1, 2004. With her expanded office hours, she is an approachable and available mayor and manages the Village with a business-like approach. She encourages everyone to work together as a team and disseminates information to the residents on a regular basis. She has instituted regular staff meetings, improved internal communication. She is truly an advocate for the Village.
"A leader is as good as the people she works with, and we have good people working here in Minerva Park. Residents continue to voice concerns that the neighborhood is changing, and the next several years are critical to MP's future. Funding is of primary importance." We must work diligently to maintain this "peaceful oasis," and it will take a lot of hard work and commitment to address the important issues looming before us. Our challenges include ...
- Sound fiscal policy
- Streets, Zoning, Golf course, Pool, Dam
- Administrative - Improve communication
- Enhance information to the residents via the Villager, periodic town meetings, expanded daily office hours (including evening & Saturday), and an official Village website.
- Bring the staff together & coordinate efforts among all departments for a common goal.
- Neighborhood Services
- Trash hauling & leaf pick-up, snow removal, mosquito spraying, street sweeping
- The EMS & Police face new challenges with increased urbanization on our borders. They need our continued and renewed support.