MPCA Resident Directory
The annual resident directory, published by the MP Community Association, is distributed each October and is offered at no additional cost to MPCA members as part of the Community Association's dues. Additional copies are available at $4 each.
The Resident Directory is available to residents and advertisers only. If you need a Directory, please contact the Membership & Dues Chairperson.
This booklet contains contact information for ...
- MP EMS Squad
- MP Police Department
- The Community Building
- Trash Collection
- Community Association Board members
- Village government Council members
- Planning & Zoning Commission officials
- Federal, state, and Blendon Township officials
- Voting location
- Public and Parochial Schools
- The Pool
- Scouting Troops
- Children's Committee and miscellaneous activities
- Notary Publics, baby sitters, odd job workers
- A map of the Village
- Resident addresses and phone numbers
- Local vendor advertising
Corrections & Updates
If you would like to submit a correction or update to the Directory, please contact the MPCA.
If you would like to advertise in the Directory, please contact the MPCA . Deadline - mid-September. The rates are ...
*Flyer insert (550 copies provided by the advertiser, with a discount or special offer for MP residents)Photos - Scanning and prepping photos for print are $15 each (original will be returned)
300 dpi jpg to size (preferred) or high-resolution pdf
- Full page = 41/2"w x 7-1/4"h (portrait)
- Half page = 4-1/2"w x 3-5/8"h (landscape)
- Quarter page = 2-1/4"w x 3-5/8"h (portrait)